Your privacy is critically important to us. At Clear Partnering Group, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
Clear Partnering Group, LLC (“ClearPG”) operates several websites and it is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, ClearPG collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ClearPG’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how ClearPG’s visitors use its website. From time to time, ClearPG may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
ClearPG also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on one of our blogs. ClearPG only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to ClearPG’s websites choose to interact with ClearPG in ways that require ClearPG to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that ClearPG gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, ClearPG collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with ClearPG. ClearPG does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
ClearPG may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, ClearPG does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
ClearPG discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on ClearPG’s behalf or to provide services available at ClearPG’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using ClearPG’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. ClearPG will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, ClearPG discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when ClearPG believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ClearPG, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of a ClearPG website and have supplied your email address, ClearPG may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with ClearPG and our products. We primarily use our various services to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. ClearPG takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If ClearPG, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that ClearPG goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of ClearPG may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Types of information collected with our apps or provided by you
- Personal Information. For example, name, email address, telephone number, address, social profile links, and other business details when you setup your account (e.g. for Virtual Consults), submit a form, or grant permissions in a third party app.
- Billing Information. We don’t store any CC information, but we do have access to billing information related to your purchase for helping answer questions about any subscriptions to our apps.
- Third Party Information. For example, access tokens and information related to third-party accounts such as Instagram and Google My Business that you have connected to Virtual Check-in or other of our apps.
- Settings and Account Information. For example, preferences such as business name and contact, communication and notification preferences, template messages, and other information you submit to ClearPG in the course of using our apps and services.
- Campaign Data. If you are a monthly retainer client or we manage your online advertising, we collect and store the information from your campaigns on your behalf.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
How Can You Review, Update, or Delete Your Information We Collect From You
If you are a Customer, you can access and maintain much of the information through your account dashboard. Information that is not accessible online can be modified or deleted by contacting us with your request here. We may decline to process requests that we find are unreasonable and that we are not legally obligated to fulfill. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.