Hi, I’m Jacqueline Presley and I am the Social Media and Client Relations Director for ClearPG!
I want to take just a second and say “HELLO!” and introduce myself! I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas with my husband Spencer of 14 years. We have 2 kids – Katie is 8 and in the third grade. Jackson is 6 and in the 1st grade. They are CRAZY and wonderful.
I grew up in Massachusetts and moved to Central Arkansas in 1990 when my dad was stationed in Desert Storm. I went to college at the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville, Arkansas.
In an effort to introduce myself to you further, here are a few things about me:
- Spencer’s nickname for me is Sweet Tea (kinda like Sweetie?). Everyone in our house has at least 3 ridiculous nicknames.
- When we first got married, we lived in Pasadena, California and we loved turning up the charm and our southern accents.
- My favorite TV shows growing up were The Fresh Prince, The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie and Star Search.
- These days, I like to watch shows like House M.D., Sherlock, Elementary, Downton Abbey and really BBC.
- When I was 10 years old, I wanted to sing and act. I did do that and even started college majoring in theater, but that didn’t last
I got started working in social media when a friend who runs a website for moms asked me to blog through my first pregnancy (2008). As it grew, I began getting opportunities to work with brands promoting their products (which I genuinely felt were worth promoting). This experience in writing and marketing prepared me to work as the social media manager for a national baby food company that was and then a larger corporate role in branding and social strategy.
And now I’m at ClearPG and I couldn’t be happier!
I love the creativity of working in social media and telling the stories of brands, offices, and people.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you and learning your office’s story!